I was watching the news today, and a commercial came on for a new “wonder” drug called Humira. This commercial uses manufacturing of consent to get you to pay attention only to the visuals, and not the bad news. Just like every other psychotropic, biological, chemical or other type “weapon” used against us, they all have the same similar types of dangers. Let’s see how this works to make us into little complacent robots who will gladly kill ourselves for a little convenience:
Humira belongs to a class of drugs called biologics. Biologics are therapies based on proteins – usually antibodies – which have been developed with DNA technology (genetic engineering).
By the way, DNA Technology in this case means Recombinant DNA (rDNA) – process that brings together genetic material from multiple sources, creating sequences that would not otherwise be found in biological organisms. (ref: Recombinant DNA).
So, some people (myself and wife included) will not eat, if possible, any food that is GMO (Genetically modifed), but HERE you are INJECTING GM DNA Directly into your body… of course, what harm could come of that? Let’s see…
Here is my summary of the manufacturer’s admitted adverse reactions to the “miracle” drug:
- Cancers, including unusual ones in children, teens, and young adults that OFTEN RESULTS IN DEATH
- Hepatitis B infection of which you can admittedly die
- Serious infections including TB, viruses, fungi or bacteria
- Lowering your immune system
- Psoriasis, Liver problems, Immune reactions including lupus-like, Heart failure, blood problems, allergic reactions
Just what I want in a “miracle drug” – cancer’s that can kill me, Hepatitis B which can kill me, TB, viruses, fungi and bacteria infections (which can kill me), lowering my immune system (which can kill me), and lupus, heart failure and blood problems. I think you get the point.
Here are their official all-important warnings, which you can find at their official site:
Important Safety Information About HUMIRA® (adalimumab)1
“…HUMIRA is a TNF blocker medicine that can lower the ability of your immune system to fight infections. You should not start taking HUMIRA if you have any kind of infection unless your doctor says it is okay…”
- Serious infections have happened in people taking HUMIRA. These serious infections include tuberculosis (TB) and infections caused by viruses, fungi, or bacteria that have spread throughout the body. Some people have died from these infections. Your doctor should test you for TB before starting HUMIRA, and check you closely for signs and symptoms of TB during treatment with HUMIRA. If your doctor feels you are at risk, you may be treated with medicine for TB.
- Cancer. For children and adults taking TNF blockers, including HUMIRA, the chance of getting lymphoma or other cancers may increase. There have been cases of unusual cancers in children, teenagers, and young adults using TNF blockers. Some people have developed a rare type of cancer called hepatosplenic T-cell lymphoma. This type of cancer often results in death. If using TNF blockers including HUMIRA, your chance of getting two types of skin cancer (basal cell and squamous cell) may increase. These types are generally not life-threatening if treated; tell your doctor if you have a bump or open sore that doesn’t heal.
Here is an interesting tidbit they say you should inform your doctor about:
- If you live or have lived in an area (such as the Ohio and Mississippi River valleys) where there is an increased risk for getting certain kinds of fungal infections, such as histoplasmosis, coccidioidomycosis, or blastomycosis
- Are allergic to rubber, latex, or any HUMIRA ingredients
What? I can’t even begin to imagine what the significance of those two items mean, but you can figure it out.
HUMIRA can cause serious side effects, including:
- Serious infections. These include TB and infections caused by viruses, fungi, or bacteria. Symptoms related to TB include a cough, low-grade fever, weight loss, or loss of body fat and muscle.
- Hepatitis B infection in carriers of the virus. Symptoms include muscle aches, feeling very tired, dark urine, skin or eyes that look yellow, little or no appetite, vomiting, clay-colored bowel movements, fever, chills, stomach discomfort, and skin rash.
- Allergic reactions. Symptoms of a serious allergic reaction include hives, trouble breathing, and swelling of your face, eyes, lips, or mouth.
- Nervous system problems. Signs and symptoms include numbness or tingling, problems with your vision, weakness in your arms or legs, and dizziness.
- Blood problems. Symptoms include a fever that does not go away, bruising or bleeding very easily, or looking very pale.
- Heart failure (new or worsening). Symptoms include shortness of breath, swelling of your ankles or feet, and sudden weight gain.
- Immune reactions including a lupus-like syndrome. Symptoms include chest discomfort or pain that does not go away, shortness of breath, joint pain, or rash on your cheeks or arms that gets worse in the sun.
- Liver problems. Symptoms include feeling very tired, skin or eyes that look yellow, poor appetite or vomiting, and pain on the right side of your stomach (abdomen).
- Psoriasis (new or worsening). Symptoms include red scaly patches or raised bumps that are filled with pus.
Finally, let me say that the problem with this medication, as well as almost any therapy-based approach today, is that they are not treating the underlying cause, but the symptom. If you do not treat the cause, you will never be cured.
Let’s say a local fire department gets called out to a wood fire. They put the fire out. The next day, they get called to the same wood fire. They put it out. This goes on for weeks on end. Each time they leave the scene, a little boy comes out the next day and starts a new fire. They will never stop the fires from occurring because they are treating the symptom (the resulting fire) but not the cause (the little boy). But, if the first time they went to put out the fire, they did a little investigating, they would see the fire was man-made, and quickly catch the little boy.
And that is the goal, to have a repeat customer. If you were to treat the cause, you would be cured, and that means no more visits to the Doctor. This is the insidious “conspiracy” theory in action. As for the argument that for the vast majority of people on Humira, there is no alternative therapy, why not just google “Organic alternative to Humira“, with results such as this ,(article archived here) and spend 1 or 2 days researching it for yourself? Or better yet, read a book that changed our perspective on food and how we view it, “The China Study“*. We are intelligent, thinking, and contemplative creatures (or should be), who are more than capable of figuring out the true agenda of pharmaceutical “cures” that are nothing more than money-making conglomerates, a product seeking a consumer…
Seriously, we are fast approaching the “Ultimate Revolution” talked about by Aldous Huxley, wherein people will demand to be slaves and demand to be abused, tortured and killed. Not human, just human-like, sort of a humanoid creature that has just enough intelligence to push a button or pull a lever all day…and when they cannot do that any more, just kill them off…
*To be clear, though I personally believe in the China Study’s findings, I am in no way connected to T. Colin Campbell or the promotion of his book.